The 2017 Toyota Corolla Price is Excitingly Affordable
If you want to stretch your car-buying budget farther, the 2017 Toyota Corolla price creates a lot of options. This popular compact car has a ton to offer shoppers looking for an ideal daily driver. And no matter which trim you choose, the 2017 Toyota Corolla price is primed to save you money. Learn more about each option, then check out any of these trims in person at Dick Dyer Toyota.
- L – Starting at an MSRP of $18,500*, this trims comes with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine that produces 132 hp and 128 lb-ft of torque while getting up to 28 mpg city and 36 mpg highway. It also comes with features like Bluetooth connectivity and a suite of advanced safety features.
- LE – This trims starts at an MSRP of $18,935* and upgrades the tech features to include a 6.1-inch touchscreen display with an infotainment interface and rearview camera. You can also take advantage of keyless entry and automatic climate control.
- LE Eco – Starting at an MSRP of $19,335*, this trim fine tunes performance to boost the power ratings to 140 hp and 126 lb-ft of torque and fuel-efficiency ratings to 29 mpg city and 38 mpg highway. It also upgrades the style of the car with a rear spoiler and a bolder-looking front fascia.
- XLE – Move up to the XLE for a starting MSRP of $21,825.* This trim comes with luxury-quality features like heated front seats, multi-LED headlights for perfect visibility, and an enhanced infotainment system that comes with apps for navigation.
- SE – Starting at an MSRP of $20,445*, this trim offers a sporty feel thanks to an available six-speed manual transmission, 17-inch alloy wheels, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a push-button start system.
- 50th Anniversary Special Edition – Starting at an MSRP of $21,900*, this limited edition trim features a Smart Key System with Push Button Start, a unique 50th Anniversary Special Edition exterior badge, Black Cherry contrast accents, and Special Edition floor mats.
- XSE – Starting at an MSRP of $22,680*, this top-of-the-line trim comes with a power moonroof that is perfect when the weather is nice, power-adjustable front seats so that you always ride in comfort, an expanded suite of apps that integrate with your infotainment system, and much more.
Find Your Next Corolla at Dick Dyer Toyota!
There is a 2017 Toyota Corolla price to fit every budget, and at Dick Dyer Toyota, we help every driver get the financing they need to purchase a new car. Visit us at 240 Killian Commons Parkway, Columbia, SC, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $865 for Cars, $940 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $1095 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.