Trims and Pricing*
The 2016 Toyota Sienna is available in five affordably priced trims:
- L – Starting at $28,850
- LE – Starting at $31,640
- SE – Starting at $32,210
- XLE – Starting at $35,410
- Limited – Starting at $41,900
Powertrains and MPG
Each model of the 2016 Toyota Sienna comes outfitted with an efficient and powerful engine setup. The 3.5L DOHC 24-valve VVT-i engine is able to get as much as 266 hp and 245 lb-ft of toque. Such a balance between torque and horsepower allows the vehicle to deliver high levels of power in a short amount of time.
The standard mileage for this engine is18 mpg city and 25 mpg highway –impressive fuel economy for an powerful engine. For the LE, XLE, and Limited trims there is also the option of an AWD drivetrain which get 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway.
The standard drivetrain for the 2016 Toyota Sienna is a six-speed automatic transmission with FWD with optional AWD with torque control on the LE, XLE, and Limited models. The unitized body construction with an anti-vibration sub-frame, and a MacPherson strut front suspension with gas-filled shock absorbers and a stabilizer bar come together to form a solid base for the 2016 Sienna that allows for the easy handling and a smooth, quiet ride – making it a great choice for a family-friendly minivan.
Comfort and Convenience
Comfort and convenience should never be substandard, but it’s especially important in minivans. Ensuring that everyone is comfortable and has enough personal space is a big plus for this type of vehicle. The 2016 Toyota Sienna’s extensive list of comfort and convenience enhancing features were created specifically to make this possible – and it succeeds in doing so. Below we’ve provided just a few of the most influential features available on the Sienna.
- Tri-zone automatic climate control with air filtration and individual temperature control settings for driver, front passenger, and rear seat passenger
- Entune Premium JBL Audio with integrated navigation
- Dual-view Blu-ray Disc entertainment center with 16.4-inch display and two wireless headphones
- Eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support and 4-way adjustable front passenger seat.
- Eight-passenger seating with removable perforated leather-trimmed 40/20/40 second-row seat and tip-up and long-slide feature and stowable center seat
The 2016 Toyota Sienna knows how important keeping your family safe is, which is why it’s made sure to incorporate all of the most up-to-date and reliable safety features available. From driver-assistance features to passive safety features you can count on the Sienna to keep your loved ones safe. Check out a couple of the impressive safety features offered on the Sienna:
- Star Safety System
- Toyota Care
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Daytime Running Lights with on/off feature
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones and side-impact door beams
- High-tensile-strength steel body panels
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
Still need an extra push to convince you that the 2016 Toyota Sienna is one of the best minivans on the market? Well, check out some of the reviews that real owners are leaving on popular vehicle review website Edmunds.com to see what they have to say.
- “If you have two or more kids then it’s great, because of enough interior room and easy in an out for kids. Also good entertainment system to keep kids busy.”
- “This is our first Toyota and we are very happy we chose it. This minivan feels like it drives itself and has plenty of room for everything from grandkids to 25 bags of mulch for the garden.”
- “It’s sporty looking! It doesn’t look like a minivan.”
- “I especially like the crash avoidance for the front. I put a piece of plywood up on the Driveway and drove toward it. The car braked and stopped just like it was supposed to. This is one feature I was really looking for as I approach old age.”
Have Some Good Ol’ Family Fun with the 2016 Toyota Sienna
Don’t be the only Orangeburg or Blythewood family missing out on everything the 2016 Toyota Sienna has to offer. Stop by Dick Dyer Toyota today at 240 Killian Commons Parkway or give us a call at 803-786-4111 and we’ll get you set up with a test drive.