Trims and Pricing*
The 2016 Sequoia comes in three superior trim options:
- SR5 – Starting at $45,325
- Limited – $54,115
- Platinum – Starting at $61,855
Powertrains and MPG
The 2016 Toyota Sequoia comes standard with a mighty engine: The 5.7L i-FORCE V8 DOHC 32-valve with VVT-i is able to reach a maximum of 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque. The standard fuel economy for this engine is 13 mpg city and 17 mpg highway, but get 9 mpg city and 13 mpg highway if you decide to go with the 4WD’s E85 flexible fuel option. Overall, the Sequoia’s powertrain makes it an intense machine that’s ready to get the job done.
The 2016 Sequoia comes standard with a six-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with Intelligence, a sequential shift mode, and a TOW/HAUL mode. The standard rear wheel drive, available 2WD or 4WD, a reinforced body-on-frame construction, and a power-assisted four-wheel anti-lock brake system with electronic brake-force distribution and brake assist are just a few of the elements that come together to ensure that the chassis of the vehicle remains sturdy and is able to move as a single unit to make handling smoother.
The integration of other features like electronic modulated air suspension, engine speed-sensing variable control flow power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering, an adaptive variable suspension system, and multi-mode 4WD with Torsen limited-slip center differential with locking feature also plays a part in reinforcing the strength of the body structure and making it easier to handle. When all of these pieces are put together it creates the powerful, durable, and fun to drive vehicle that is the 2016 Toyota Sequoia.
Comfort and Convenience
When it comes to features, the 2016 Toyota Sequoia has all the bases covered. From comfort enhancing features to driver-assist features to convenient accessibility enhancing features, the Sequoia has a lot to offer. From such an extensive list of available add-ons and standard features we’ve managed to pick out some of the most notable of them for you to view so you can see why the Sequoia is one of the best vehicles in its class.
- Automatic tri-zone front and rear climate control with air filtration
- Entune Multimedia Bundle
- Multi-Information Display
- Rear seat Blu-ray Disc player with a 9-inch display and two wireless headphones
- Eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- Heated front seats
- Seven-passenger seating with second-row captain’s chairs
- 40/20/40 split, sliding, reclining, fold-flat second row seat with one-touch access to third-row seat
- Remote keyless entry
- 16 cup holders
- 120.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats, 66.6 cubic feet behind the second row seats, and 18.9 cubic feet behind the third row seats
Safety is always a top concern for Toyota, so it makes sense that the 2016 Toyota Sequoia is outfitted with top of the line safety features. Just a few of the safety features available on the vehicle include:
- Star Safety System
- Trailer-Sway Control
- Front and rear parking assist sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor lane change assist
- Energy-dissipating interior trim
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
- Front and rear crumple zones
Sometimes the numbers just aren’t enough, so we’ve provided you with a couple of reviews from real 2016 Toyota Sequoia owners:
- “This new 2016 is outstanding. There is more room inside, the ride is smooth and the availability of apps and Bluetooth capability is cool.”
- “It has so many wonderful creature comforts. Side window Shades, Big Seats front and second. Blu-ray player, sensors for backing up and forward, Blind Spot on the highway, The third row is big and roomy. Front and rear Heat/AC controls that really work. I could go on and on.”
- “I based my decision on Toyota’s long reputation for reliability and resale value. I figured if it ain’t broken they didn’t need to fix it.”
Feel the Power of the 2016 Toyota Sequoia
Ready to join your fellow Blythewood and Orangeburg drivers behind the wheel of your very 2016 Toyota Sequoia? Just stop by Dick Dyer Toyota at 240 Killian Commons Parkway or contact us by phone at 803-786-4111 to schedule a test drive today.