Trims and Prices
The first thing that many Orangeburg-area families will likely realize about the 4Runner is that it’s a vehicle that gives you options — and lots of them. Families get to choose between four high-performing trims:
- At the base-line level, the Toyota 4Runner SR5 is priced at $33,810.*
- The mid-level Toyota 4Runner Trail starts at $36,715.*
- The Toyota 4Runner Limited enters the market at $42,125.*
- Finally, the upper-level Toyota 4Runner Pro is available for $41,850.*
Powertrains and MPG
We’ll save the best for first: the 2016 Toyota 4Runner runs on a massively mighty 4.0L V6. What does this mean? Here’s what:
- The 4Runner is able to grind out an awe-inspiring 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque while also promising an incredible 5,000 pounds of towing capacity when properly equipped, meaning that you can transport almost anything your heart desires — jet skis, trailers, small boats, and more — using this SUV’s super-powerful drivetrain.
- At the same time, the 4Runner boasts wildly high levels of fuel efficiency: drivers get either 17 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway** with four-wheel drive or 17 mpg in the city and 22 on the highway with rear-wheel drive.
- Finally, the 4Runner is an astonishingly eco-friendly car, having earned recognition as a Low Emission Vehicle II.
Generous Interior Dimensions
The 4Runner promises an abundance of interior space and passenger volume, as well as enough room for all of your luggage:
- The 4Runner can seat between five and seven passengers, depending on trim level.
- Meanwhile, it provides up to 47.2 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the rear seats and up to 89.7 cubic feet of room behind the front seats.
- And this SUV’s cabin is not only spacious but also luxuriously appointed. Dual zone automatic climate control with air filters, leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front and rear seats, and a beautifully designed leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with embedded audio controls are just the start of its luxury appointments.
At the same time, the 4Runner is outfitted with a wide range of information and entertainment technologies to ensure that you and your family enjoy the ride as much as possible, including:
- Entune App Suite, which provides streaming internet radio stations like iHeartRadio and Pandora, as well as a number of apps to let you book tables at restaurants and buy movie tickets en route to the restaurant or theatre from the comfort of your own vehicle.
- Entune Premium JBL Audio with Integrated Navigation, which makes it possible for you to locate destinations, identify landmarks, and even hunt out gas stations while you’re on the highway.
- A Multi-Information Display, which keeps you apprised of developments on the road around you as well as your SUV’s vital statistics.
A Comprehensive Safety Package
Finally, the 4Runner is outfitted with a collection of safety systems designed to keep you and your family protected at all times:
- The Star Safety System provides a suite of systems, including Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Brake Assist, Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, and Traction Control.
- You can determine if and when your 4Runner needs more air in the tires with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Its comprehensive airbag system can help prevent serious injury during a collision.
Test Drive the Toyota 4-Runner Today!
Here’s the best part: if you want to corroborate everything we’ve said here with real-world experience, all you need to do is visit Dick Dyer Toyota at 240 Killian Commons Parkway in Columbia, SC to take this stunning vehicle out on the road yourself. Alternatively, you can also give us a call at 803-786-4111 to learn even more of the nuts-and-bolts details about this exciting car from one of our knowledgeable representatives. We proudly serve drivers from Lexington, Blythewood, Orangeburg, and the surrounding communities, and we hope to see you soon!