Compare the 2019 Tacoma to the Competition
Toyota Tacoma is shattering the glass ceiling of the standard mid-size pickup truck. Thanks to the careful craftsmanship of this timeless Toyota body style combined with new innovative technologies, there’s no limit to what the 2019 Tacoma can do for you and your lifestyle. With a 3.5-liter V6 Direct-Injection engine, better than expected efficiency and 6400 lb. towing capacity, the new 2019 Toyota Tacoma was designed with you and all of life’s adventures in mind. See how the 2019 Tacoma stands up to one of its closest competitors, the 2019 Ford Ranger.
- Tacoma Entune™ Audio System vs Ranger FordPass Connect
- Tacoma Qi-compatible Wireless Charging vs Ranger Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Tacoma Smart Key System vs Ranger My Key System
- Tacoma 6.1-in. Touch-Screen Display vs Ranger SYNC® with 4.2″ color LCD screen
- Tacoma 3 USB Charging Ports vs Ranger 2 smart charging ports
- Tacoma Toyota SafetySense vs Ranger Safety Canopy System
Regardless of whether you are a commuter or a hauler, the options are seemingly endless when it comes to the new 2019 Toyota Tacoma. Not even one of its largest competitors, the 2019 Ford Ranger, can compete with the innovative technology and powerful persona of these impressive mid-size pickups. Our customers in Columbia, Lexington and all of the surrounding South Carolina communities are in for a power-packed treat when they stop by Dick Dyer Toyota to experience firsthand what the new 2019 Tacoma can do for them.